Meghan Markle reportedly spent an enormous sum on clothes throughout 2018.
The 37-year-old is claimed to have racked up a invoice of round $691,000 CAD over the previous 12 months, beating all the opposite royals.
In response to royal trend consultants UFO No Extra, the Duchess of Sussex spent a lot on trying good in entrance of the digicam that her invoice ended up being roughly $500,000 CAD greater than the royal in second place; Crown Princess Mary of Denmark at round $151,000 CAD.
RELATED: Meghan Markle’s Sister Samantha Fires Again Amid Claims She’s Been Put On London Police’s ‘Fixated Individuals Listing’
The weblog checked out gadgets of clothes worn by royals in Britain, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Norway and the Netherlands.
Markle’s invoice didn’t embrace her unbelievable Givenchy marriage ceremony robe she wore to tie the knot with Prince Harry at Windsor Fort again in Might.
RELATED: Prince Harry Has The Sweetest Nickname For Meghan Markle
The complete checklist is as follows:
1. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex: round $691,000 CAD
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark: $151,000 CAD
3. Sophie, Countess of Wessex: $126,000 CAD
4. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: $115,000 CAD
5. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway: $88,000 CAD
6. Princess Charlene of Monaco: $88,000 CAD
7. Queen Máxima of Netherlands: $81,000 CAD
8. Princess Beatrice of York: $81,000 CAD
9. Princess Marie of Denmark: $75,000 CAD
10. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden: $63,000 CAD